Thanks to the Wayback Machine, there are the original show notes.
- Apple announces that it has “The Beatles Catalogue” ….well wooo ooo ooo…zzzz
- Facebook’s inadvertent war on women continues. with a recent spate of bannings of “fake” women! Is this code for ugly women? women with beards? women dressed as goats? all we know is that Facebook did it!
- Disco Stu gets his dirty, Nikon lovin’ paws on a simply awesome BlackRapid RS-7 (with a Brad, baby) and he lets us know that, in a pub, they look cool… but he has to hook his tripod up, where to from here?
- When does ART become PORN become ART? The runner up (who is now three grand richer) took a shot of his missus, she had her well manifested lady garden on public show – warning needed? slightly (?!) nsfw.
- Qualcomm come up with snazzy new processor techniques by 2013 mobile chips will have the same power and GFX capability as a Xbox 360!
- The life of Brian – Travelling Tripods for charity — 100 locations around the world in 365 days, can they do it? FIND OUT HERE @3leggedthing@brianthetripod
- Millionaire Segway genius plunges to horror blood morbid death amidst naked zombie bloodbath teen ninja romp… sort of, at 10 mph..
- Podgoat team offer to save Britain a shed load of cold hard coin and host the royal wedding at Disco’s house!
Podgoat Think Tank Photo Awesome Give Away!
All you need to do to get your grubby mits on this dead awesome camera sling bag from Think Tank Photo is either tweet the following phrase, or post the following phrase on theFacebook wall of Think Tank Photo… Simple right?
RT this Tweet this Facebook this BLog this Shout this from the hill tops (get a video, you’d probably win!)“http://podgoat.com podcast loves @thinktankphoto and so do I. #slingomatic #giveaway #podgoat”
Good luck, we’ll draw a winner on next week’s recording of www.podgoat.com
- Last week’s reader question saw you shoot everyone from Pamela Anderson to A Horse, Very far away… Errr…
- App of the week PULSE for iPad and iPhone, WinAmp for Android, Pete = Fail!
- FIlm / Music Corner! : district 9, Inception, Hot Tub Time Machine, Four Lions, (Simon watched half of KickAss and realised he’d photographed the little girl) and listened to GIRL TALK | ALL DAY (Free Download!) also – Check out Jarle BernHoft who our good friend WWW.NATHANPASK.COMwas photographing tonight! (Bitch!)
Useful web links –
THanks again for getting involved… hows about you try begging in the comments below for the awesome Think Tank Photo Sling-O-Matic camera bag!…