Thanks to the Wayback Machine, there are the original show notes.
So, we kicked off another AWESOME episode of PodGizzle with Disco’s amazing intro… 3, 2, 1… aww, it’s me..
We send a hearty hello to our (possibly) youngest listener, Olivia! Hi Olivia!There’s a GREAT reaction video (below) thank you to Pomranka and Olivia for this!
Happy Thanksgiving Yankee Doodles! | Christmas is coming and DISCO has that Christmas feeling! Pete’s headed to Vietnam with Wifi (or, Wifee) and we auction Pete’s position as awesome Podgoat announcer over Christmas! (apply here)
- Windows 7 Phone – Offering Two for one (not selling well?) are you after a nice (really?) Christmas present, or two? (From Bill Goats!) Disco would prefer to have a Flying PorPoise whilst Pete drinks from a ‘box of wine‘
- Nikon rumours/viral marketing of D400 and D750
- We discuss the role of photographers in inciting civil unrest at ‘riots/marches’? @KMasonGarage
- Making money from music photography a thing of the past |@dannynorthphoto
- @KrisBMitchell (pronounced CrispyMitchell!) wonders what we think about the new TSA body scanners in US airports and the new uber pantsdown if you opt out.
- @pomranka has his new android phone… what task killer should he get and does he need one?
*insert* The Amazing Glitter Covered World of Bod! *Bod, really!?*
We DRAW the WINNER of the AWESOME Think Tank Photo Sling-O-Matic 20! valued at $159.00 (you gotta listen to find out if you won, baby!)
App of the week *insert rubbish jingle here*
Simon – If it’s OK with you two, I’d like to have “Find My iPhone” as my App! Except it’s included in your iPhone iOs 4.2.Whatever now!
Disco – wireless tether and SD wifi card access (oh and not an app as such but VillainROM)
Pete – I don’t recall what Pete chose!
Useful web links!
You park like an Asshole – Check it out here
Stu – The expendables and the last airbender (oh and enjoying Temper Trap)
Pete – Twilight
Simon – Frost v Nixon / Music: http://www.cinematicorchestra.com/
Question of the Week…
When Santa comes down you Chimney this year what 3 things does he need to have in his sack for you? (Please comment below!)